STORMING OF BRAINS!

Evening all,

I've spent the last two days going over everything people have said they'd like to practice drawing and started to fashion everything in to stories for the next few months scripts. As can be seen in this helpful yet confusing diagram:


So all of this was taken and blended with some ideas I've been playing with and I can now reveal to you the working titles for the Scripts up until August PLUS a brief insight into what September holds.


I should say now that this isn't set in stone and may swap issues around. If there's things you want to practice drawing that aren't on my awesome diagram let me know at shortnotice.comics@gmail.com and if I can't work them into one of the stories above I'll work them into the stories for October, November or December.

Thanks for all the feedback so far it is greatly appreciated.

Stay awesome (",)




No comments:

Post a Comment