Short Notice #10


Evening all, I hope you’ve found the scripts so far useful. I’m still working out ideas for scripts after May so if there are any suggestions for things you want to draw let me know and I’ll try and work them into a story.
With this script I went with minimal dialogue. I’m pretty happy with it, the descriptions have a nice mix of detail and vagueness so you hopefully have a wide margin for interpretation.
Again there's now a Short Notice Tumblr page so feel free to follow and say hello. Any submissions, suggestions, or feedback are welcome and can be sent to shortnotice.comics@gmail.com
Short Notice #10: Dinner and A Show. (download script here)
An heiress is missing and a mysterious woman sets out to rescue her.


Rules re-cap:
All I ask is if you use the scripts, that I get sent a copy of the finished piece to post here on the site and of course that I get a writing credit when or where ever the work is used to showcase your work.

No comments:

Post a Comment