Short Notice #3

Sorry this is a few hours later than planned, there were technical issues.

So number here's script number three. I was originally going to to do a Xmas themed script but when I couldn't think of a story I just decided that as long as there's snow in it all will be well. So I wrote a viking story.

I'm not 100% on this one, I was trying to play around with descriptions and dialogue and if I'm honest I think it's a bit of a mess. But I like the story and I learnt a lot from writing this issue, which is why I'm posting it.

Short Notice #3: Blood and Snow (Download script here)

A story about three vikings becoming embroiled in the mystery surrounding the death of their king after they themselves are attacked by shadowy assassins.

As always feel free to leave a comment or message me via the contact page. Have a great Xmas and new year and see you back here on January 5th.

Stay awesome.

Rules re-cap:
All I ask is if you use the scripts, that I get sent a copy of the finished piece to post here on the site and of course that I get a writing credit when or where ever the work is used to showcase your work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment