SHORT NOTICE: Thinking Ahead...



Hey there, Dai Hards!

I've been thinking about ways to develop Short Notice and really make it useful to artists. I'm still brainstorming ideas but an obvious way I thought of was to have a competition. Not sure on the specifics but as the prize I was thinking a $100 gift certificate to ThinkGeek.com.


Like I said I'm still working through the details and I'd really appreciate your feedback. Does a competition sound like a good idea? Any alternative suggestions on prizes? Is there anything else you would like to see from Short Notice? Whether it be in the scripts, or events and so forth.

Let me know your thoughts in the comments below or you can send them to shortnotice.comics@gmail.com

Until March 25th!

Stay awesome (",) 

No comments:

Post a Comment