Short Notice #7


Six months ago I started this project and I'll be honest, I did not think I would keep it up past the first post. Yet here we are. And with it comes a logo which adds a little colour to each update. It also comes with a new script format, previously I was using the Dark Horse format but thought I 'd play around the format used by Image. After just this one script I actually prefer it so expect it next month as well.

Again I want to say a huge thank you for all the positive feedback and advice it genuinely means a lot to me. People have sent me pieces of art they've developed from the scripts but I keep forgetting to upload them I'll try and show them off in the next week or two.

This months script is actually based on two separate requests, one person asked for something they could quickly sketch out. While someone else asked for a sword fight. So without further ado...  





Short Notice #7: Childhood Feuds (Download script here)


This story depicts a mighty blade clashing battle between two fierce warriors on a distant world. There can be only one!



As always feel free to message me or leave comments and I look forward to seeing you back here on May 5th.




Stay awesome!




Rules re-cap:
All I ask is if you use the scripts, that I get sent a copy of the finished piece to post here on the site and of course that I get a writing credit when or where ever the work is used to showcase your work.

No comments:

Post a Comment