Short Notice #5

Sweet zombie jesus! What a delay. Since last we spoke a laptop died, scripts lost, tears wept, a goat sacrificed, Cthulhu summoned, and a small child learnt the true meaning of Xmas. But everything is back to normal... For now.

As for this months script I have mixed feelings. I wanted to adapt something into a comic so I picked an Inuit story that I thought would fit five pages. Not sure I've done it justice, maybe it needs an artists touch.

Short Notice #5: Crow Brings The Sun (Download script here)

This is a piece of Inuit folklore about an eternal night and how sunlight came to the north.

See you on March 5th! (Cthulhu willing)

Stay awesome!


Rules re-cap:
All I ask is if you use the scripts, that I get sent a copy of the finished piece to post here on the site and of course that I get a writing credit when or where ever the work is used to showcase your work.

No comments:

Post a Comment